Saturday, August 19, 2017

Outfit Love

Well everything about this outfit just makes me smile! And I feel like it screams fall, but still cool enough for how stinking hot it will still be for a while. Lemme lay it all out there for ya... 
 Earrings: Nickel and Suede.
Shirt: Old Navy.
Shorts: Wal-Mart. (Y'all! These shorts are jersey fabric and they are life. changing. Even though they are out of stock I still posted the link because I am soooo hoping they restock these!)
Necklace: Kohl's.
Sunglasses: Old Navy (These are my favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite FAVORITE. I feel like sunglasses very rarely fit my face well, but these ones do. It's a miracle! So I bought like 8 pairs. Because sunglasses break or get sat on or whatever so easily). 
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory! For $30 - can't even handle this amazing dupe! Check out the pair that many fashion bloggers have been linking here...$159?! I am just so beyond happy with this amazing find! #saved129dollars #booyah #didijustsaybooyah 

I love me some cute fashion. And this outfit reminds me of my fav transitional fall outfit from last year, here. Cuteness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment