Sunday, October 9, 2016

Spray Painted Dinosaur Birthday Cake

When I asked little sister what kind of birthday cake she wanted this year, all she said was "Dinosaur cake". My creative juices started flowing, and at first I wanted to spray paint a "long-neck" dinosaur. I couldn't find one with the shape and size that I liked, so I ended up using a dinosaur we already had laying around.
I spray painted it gold and I just love how it turned out!
 Sister loved it too, which is what really matters!
We have a birthday tradition in our family where the birthday boy or girl goes out to a special dinner with daddy at whichever restaurant they want to. Here they are headed out on their special date to McDonald's! Her face kills me! #allthecuteness
I just love this little lady. And just for the record, we're all about princesses and Minnie Mouse and all that other overly girly stuff, but how freaking cool is she because she chose a dinosaur theme for her cake?! She rocks. :) She's our spunky girl who has huge heart, and I just adore her! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment